Human Resources - Job Openings
The people working for SEGULA Technologies must demonstrate the highest levels of know-how and originality in order to keep pace with the projects of the future. You will often find a SEGULA Technologies engineer behind many major projects. We constantly need new people to meet our requirements; every year, some 1,500 new employees join SEGULA Technologies.
Automotive CAD Designer– Columbus, OH and Metro Detroit (8+yrs experience)
- CatiaV5 - VPM Navi - Catia Expert in: Advanced Solid & Surfacing, Meshing, Sheet Metal, Draft Analysis, Digital Mockup (SPA)
- Manufacturing Knowledge - Sheet Metal (forming, stamping, welding), Injection Mold, Blow Mold, Pipe Forming, Process Control
- Engineering Capability - Tolerance Stack-up, Part Design (function, cost, weight), Materials.
HILS Production Bench Engineer – Metro Detroit, MI (Entry-Level - 1+yrs experience)
- BS Degree in ME / EE
- dSPACE toolchain, etc., plus data acquisition systems (INCA, CANalyzer, etc.) is a plus.
Quality Engineer – Metro Detroit, MI (5-10yrs of experience)
- Skills in GD&T, Chassis Products, Metal Stamping, Welding
- This person needs to have a good track record of Quality Engineering to start being productive, ASAP.
CREO Designer – Metro Detroit, MI (3-6 yrs of experience) 2 openings
- Develop updatable parametric CREO 2D Drawings & 3D models.
- Develop B side surface for plastic parts; include manufacturing tool requirements.
- Develop unique 3D shape for engine parts including parts that are injection molded, machined, casted, stamped, extruded and formed.
Advanced Product Engineer – Actuators – Columbus, OH (2-5yrs experience)
- Four year degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of automotive products (actuators, motors or electro-mechanical systems a plus).
- Mechanical aptitude, able to work on cars a plus.
Design Engineer – Greensboro, NC (5+ yrs experience)
- Design Engineer responsible for design solutions and leading cross functional teams.
- Plans, develops and completes complex engineering projects within an area of assignment, which meet all necessary quality, delivery, cost, and feature (QDCF) targets.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on expertise; knowledge; originality; analysis; and significant interaction within the cab department and external organizations.
- Additional Requirements: Automotive/Transportation experience (Interior preferred). Experience working with global teams.
- Experience in Catia V5. Plastics & metal engineering technologies knowledge.