Business Sectors - Rail
Multi-disciplinary from preliminary design up to maintenance
From pre-project to maintenance, SEGULA Technologies has the skills required to support its clients in the development of their projects for rolling stock, signal systems and rail infrastructures.
- Digital modelling.
- Trend studies.
- Car body shell.
- Electrical systems.
- Interior and exterior fittings.
- Propulsion systems.
- Electrical and electromechanical equipments.
- Information systems.
- Development of hardware, software.
- Design and construction of test benches and electronic cards.
- Mechanical and electrical integration.
- Automation and robotics.
- Installation methods.
- Industrialisation studies.
- Electrical wiring methods.
- Structural mechanical calculation: static, fatigue, dynamic and crash dimensioning on global structure or subassembly…
- Thermal exchanges.
- Passive safety.
- Fluids mechanics, aerodynamics and acoustic calculations…
Integrated logistics support and documentary engineering
- Preparation and optimisation of maintenance plans.
- Operating and maintenance documentation.
- Spare parts catalogues.
- Design and specification of support means.
- Specification of diagnostic means.
- Configuration management.
Systems engineering (train control, information system, signalling)
- System and subsystems design and architecture (specifications, modelling, validation).
- Developing and testing application or low level software.
- Control command.
- Train architecture modelling.
- Data preparation.
Testing, validation and maintenance
- Producing test procedures and test reports.
- Integration, validation and qualification.
- Project management, monitoring, coordination.
- Industrial quality control.
- Supplier control and monitoring.
- Industrial performance optimisation.
- Chain support.